[BL] Xero Corp - Los Santos Customs

ScottyMcgee
Posts in topic: 1
Discord Name: Phenomenal one#2114

[BL] Xero Corp - Los Santos Customs

Post by ScottyMcgee »

Business License

SECTION 1.
Applicant's Store: (delete non applicable option): Limited Liability Company (L.L.C.)
Name of County in which Business is Located: Burton
Business Name: Los Santos Customs ((this is the name of the actual business, not the business name you want at the moment))
Business Address: Carcer Way S ((address street name when you are standing on top of the white circle))
Business ID Number: 1457((This is the ID when you open your business menu))

Owners & Co-Owners full name(s):Scotty McGee, Edwin Huckleberry, Delta Dawn, Brian Walker
Owners & Co-Owners phone number(s): 965-4774(Scotty)
Owners Signature(s):Image

Date: 12/01/2021

SECTION 2.
I Scotty McGee, hereby make this application for a license in accordance with the particulars as above stated and I declare the above statements are true and correct. I undertake that if I am granted the license applied for, I will comply with each and every obligation contained in all laws and bylaws now in force, or which may hereafter come into force in the City of Los Santos. I fully understand and recognize the consequences of submitting falsified data on a legal government document including the penalties attached with them. All charges are displayed in the Penal Code.

This license is permanent and applicable for the business and business owner detailed on this form ONLY

Illegal activity in such business risks the confiscation of the business license and potentially the business

Michael Oake
Posts in topic: 3
Discord Name: JaSeN#9916

Re: [BL] Xero Corp - Los Santos Customs

Post by Michael Oake »

Los Santos Department of Justice
  • Mr. McGee,

We have received your application for Los Santos Customs.
    It will be reviewed shortly along with a background check.
    If everything comes back clear, we will provide you an update and begin to schedule a business inspection date. In the meantime if you have any questions, please feel free to contact via email on the government website or via text
    on the following number : 120-2769

• Sincerely
    Paralegal - Michael Oake

Michael Oake

Post by Michael Oake »

• Mr. McGee,

Your background check has passed.
    Please email me through the government website or text me at your earliest convenience to get a business inspection completed.
    I can be personally reached at:
    Text: 120-2769

• Sincerely
    Paralegal - Michael Oake

Michael Oake

Post by Michael Oake »

• Mr. McGee,

Your application has been reviewed, underwent a background check, and a business inspection has been completed. The piece of paper below would be your license, make sure you post the license in a visible area and you can conduct business.

• Sincerely
    Paralegal - Michael Oake